- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Pressure Washing Articles & Tips
3 Surfaces You Should Soft Wash
Pressure washing is a great way to keep your outdoor surfaces clean. Whether you're looking for commercial or residential pressure washing, you've started at the right place. However, not all outdoor […]
How To Create A Successful Storefront
The biggest advertisement available for your business is your storefront. If you design your storefront carefully, you can draw in customers and create interest in your business without having to spe […]